About Damien Keogh
Damien Keogh is an arbitrator, mediator, adjudicator and conciliator. Damien is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and a lecturer in arbitration law in a number of universities and colleges, including Trinity College, Dublin and the Law Society.
He has acted in hundreds of arbitrations, mediations, adjudications and conciliations over the last twenty years and has been appointed as arbitrator, mediator, adjudicator and conciliator on many commercial disputes both in Europe and the Middle-East.
Damien acts as an arbitrator in all types of commercial and contractual disputes, with particular emphasis on construction and engineering contract disputes. Damien is also one of the leading construction and engineering lawyers in international arbitration.
What Others Say
- “Damien Keogh is recognised as a skilled and practically-minded adviser. He is well versed in all aspects of construction law, with notable experience in advising on contentious issues.”
Chambers Europe 2012
- Damien Keogh has “tremendous ability to assess a problem and accurately divine, almost immediately, the client’s legal position”.
Construction: Chambers Europe 2010
- Recognised by “Clients and peers as being among the world’s leading Construction lawyers”
Who's Who Legal: Construction 2017
- “Damien Keogh is a standout partner and recommended”.
Construction: European Legal 500 2012
- Damien Keogh “can truly be considered a leader in the field” of Construction Law.
Who's Who Legal: Construction 2016
- Damien Keogh “is highly regarded for his expertise in contentious matters. He skilfully handles arbitrations, mediations and conciliation, as well as complex court proceedings“.
Construction: Chambers Europe 2011
- Damien Keogh is “pragmatic”, “reassuring” and “client focused”, and is praised for his “excellent commitment”.
Construction: European Legal 500 2010
- Damien Keogh has an “infinite knowledge of the law”.
Construction: European Legal 500 2011
- Damien Keogh “has a great understanding of the client’s commercial objectives”.
Chambers Europe 2013
- Damien Keogh is recommended for his “extensive knowledge” and for his “commercial approach”.
Construction: European Legal 500 2009
- Damien Keogh shows “excellent responsiveness and client management skills”.
European Legal 500 2015
- Damien Keogh is “an excellent communicator – always forthright, but never mean-spirited. He brings a strong voice to the table and is respected by everyone on the team”.
European Legal 500 2014
- Damien Keogh is “extremely knowledgeable. He offers a level of responsiveness that goes beyond the norm, and is a strong voice to bring to the table”.
Chambers Europe 2014
- Damien Keogh provides “an excellent level of service delivery”.
European Legal 500 2013
- “well-regarded construction lawyer Damien Keogh wins broad praise for his client-focused approach”.
Chambers Europe 2015
- “He’s got a very good sense of our company values and what we are about”.
Chambers Europe 2015